Fine art print inspired by the farmland outside Wichita, Kansas by artist Catherine Freshley
This landscape art print captures an idyllic spring evening in the countryside. If you are looking for calming, peaceful landscape art, this is it. With the different cloud types, little trees in the distance and vanishing road, there is so much to get lost in.
This a giclée-quality fine art print with vibrant colors. The print quality is so good that people often confuse the prints for original paintings!
- I use archival ink and paper so your print will last for decades.
- The paper is thick and has the slightest texture.
- I sign every print with a silver pen.
- 8”x10,” 11”x14,” and 16”x20” prints come with an extra margin of white paper around the image (between .25” and .5”). This makes it easier for you to position the print in the mat and frame.
- For prints 18”x24” or larger: If you think you are going to frame your print without a mat, please write “No border” in the notes section at checkout.
- Your print will be made just for you! Please allow five business days for production.
The print sizes we offer are standard frame sizes which are not all the same ratio. This means that your print may be cropped slightly differently than the image you see here. We have carefully cropped the original image for each print size.
Due to differences in screen displays, colors may vary slightly. If you have any concerns, please contact me. All sales are final.
Framing is not included.
Pairs well with:
Thinking of hanging this with another print? I recommend hanging this print with September Evening #3 and East on 84. The three will hang together because the greens and blues match well, and they all have soft clouds. Hang East on 84 in the middle.
All Art Sales are Final