The loose brush strokes and blues and greens make this piece of landscape wall art feel fresh and fun. This summer day art print would be great in an office or living room.
This a giclée-quality fine art print with vibrant colors. The print quality is so good that people often confuse the prints for original paintings!
- I use archival ink and paper so your print will last for decades.
- The paper is thick and has the slightest texture.
- I sign every print with a silver pen.
By artist Catherine Freshley
- 8”x10,” 11”x14,” and 16”x20” prints come with an extra margin of white paper around the image (between .25” and .5”). This makes it easier for you to position the print in the mat and frame.
- For prints 18”x24” or larger: If you think you are going to frame your print without a mat, please write “No border” in the notes section at checkout.
- Your print will be made just for you! Please allow five business days for production.
The print sizes we offer are standard frame sizes which are not all the same ratio. This means that your print may be cropped slightly differently than the image you see here. We have carefully cropped the original image for each print size.
Due to differences in screen displays, colors may vary slightly. If you have any concerns, please contact me. All sales are final.
Framing is not included.
Pairs well with:
Thinking of hanging a couple prints together to make a bigger impact on your wall? I would hang this print with Mt. Hood in Cherry Season and Wichita June Day 2. The colors coordinate perfectly, but scenes are different, and the painting styles are even different, which makes this an intriguing set.
All Art Sales are Final