Fine art print inspired by Wallowa County in Eastern Oregon by artist Catherine Freshley
The soft evening colors and gently rolling hills of this landscape wall art make it feel so peaceful and calming. The dark hills and bold brush strokes in the foreground keep things interesting. This contemporary landscape would look great in a dining room or living room.
This a giclée-quality fine art print with vibrant colors. The print quality is so good that people often confuse the prints for original paintings!
- I use archival ink and paper so your print will last for decades.
- The paper is thick and has the slightest texture.
- I sign every print with a silver pen.
- 8”x10,” 11”x14,” and 16”x20” prints come with an extra margin of white paper around the image (between .25” and .5”). This makes it easier for you to position the print in the mat and frame.
- For prints 18”x24” or larger: If you think you are going to frame your print without a mat, please write “No border” in the notes section at checkout.
- Your print will be made just for you! Please allow five business days for production.
The print sizes we offer are standard frame sizes which are not all the same ratio. This means that your print may be cropped slightly differently than the image you see here. We have carefully cropped the original image for each print size.
Due to differences in screen displays, colors may vary slightly. If you have any concerns, please contact me. All sales are final.
Framing is not included.
Pairs well with:
Thinking of hanging a couple prints together to make a bigger impact on your wall? Definitely pair this print with its "sister" prints: Back Way to Wallowa and Back Way to Wallowa 2. All three prints are from paintings of the same location -- just slightly different views and times of day.
All Art Sales are Final